Salesforce.org is a social impact centre of Salesforce. We equip nonprofit, educational, and philanthropic organisations with purpose-built technology to help them operate effectively, raise funds, and connect with others at scale. Our technology is built for, and with, the community. Our partnerships increase the capacity for social innovation. By combining technology, community and partnership we can close the gap between the impact created today, and the potential for impact in the future.
At the Forum you will have a minimum of 12 x 20 minute appointments, all based on a mutually agreed meeting schedule - you will only meet with decision makers that have selected your company to meet with, and that you have also selected to have an appointment with.
In addition, you will be given the contact details for all the delegates in attendance, enabling you to effectively follow up after the event.
Live Event Suppliers - Package includes:
- A dedicated area for each supplier where your 1-2-1 meetings will take place
- Opportunity to bring branding / marketing collateral to display in your meetings area and give to delegates
- 2 representatives to attend the full duration of the forum, inclusive of all F&B costs
- Minimum of 12 guaranteed 1-2-1 meetings split over the 2 days of the forum
- Meetings are pre-arranged following a strict matching process to ensure buyer relevance
- Opportunity to attend all educational keynote speaker sessions, breakouts and content sessions
- Attendance at all networking opportunities throughout
- Branding on the Third Sector Fundraising Innovation Forum website including your company profile
- Profile inclusion in handbook available to all attendees
- Full contact details and profiles of all delegates
- Opportunity to submit wish-list delegates you would like us to source on your behalf
Copyright © 2022 Haymarket Media Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.